All about Me:

Hi everyone its good to know that I finally decided to be serious to do a blog for all of you. By the way I'm Aira aka fugine6wind, I'm a filipino and I lived to the great "Perlas ng Silanganan" (wink^_*). I'm a youtube guru you can check my videos on Make-up, haul, reviews and many more. I'm a medical Student so its a little difficult for me to do a everyday blogging but since its my passion and I lurved to talk about Fashion. I'm totally ignoring my toxic life. All Of the blogs and issues here are just my personal opinion, not to harm anyone or the company and not to give bad image on the products or what so ever so keep on tuning for more updates best of luck. Aira ^_*

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Collective Haul

COLLECTIVE HAUL with my cousin and I

We went to SM to get some stuff but we end up going to F21,Etude House, Faceshop and even Daiso.
FYI: I bought the Orange and Yellow Nail polish last week so I have time to apply it to my nails since I want to take picture for it. 

THE FACESHOP (OR203) -95 PESOS


 THE FACESHOP (YL702)- 95 PESOS






 ETUDE HOUSE PK010- 48 PESOS

THE FACESHOP (WH003)- 185 PESOS 
This polish has glitter and hearts but when I apply it to my nails I had a hard time taking off the hearts .

 I GOT Mask from Etude house called 3D Princess mask in Cherry Blossom and Honey plus milk
price: 98 pesos each
This mask sheet made from stretch materials with a unique "three-dimensional" design that covers the entire face and neck. Essence formulated with natural ingredients for princess inspired beauty treatment.
Use this for 20-30minutes 

OPEN YOUR EYES MASK SHEET- This gel essence eye mask supplies moisture to penetrate deep into skin for brightening and revitalizing efficacies. Contains Luteins to help protect eyes and skin from oxidatives stress.
PRECIOUS MINERAL BB CREAM-ALL DAY STRONG #2
price: 728 pesos but I got it for only 582 pesos less 20%
This has SPF30/PA++, Anti-wrinkling and whitening, Anti-darkening. This promotes silky complexion and brightened look with pearl infused sheer coverage and Oil-free formula.



This is a Dear Darling Roll Roll Petit in 08 
price: 222.40 pesos




if you get 2000 you will get FREE 2NE1 CD only at ETUDE house

 SUNGLASS SQUAR PINK PRICE: 95 PESOS


 10 Eyeshadow Palette PRICE: 435 PESOS

Achieve a sweet or sultry look with this pallet! Leopard print pallet that feature 10 easy to mix and match shades. Interior mirror. Eyeliner. One double end sponge tip applicator. Interior mirror. Hidden magnetic closure. 

DETAILS:




Trio of Stars Ring price: 305 pesos

 Two-finger knuckle ring features faux diamond embellished stars. High polish finish. 

DETAILS:

- approx. 0.5" L x 2" W  
Whimsical Girl Necklace price: 175 pesos

 High polish finish necklace features whimsical girl charm. Curb chain. 

DETAILS:
- Lobster claw clasp 

- 14" approx. chain length; 1.25" X 0.90"  
 Lacquered Bow Necklace price: 175 pesos
Long curb chain necklace that features a lacquered bow charm and a lobster claw clasp. High polish finish. Lightweight.

DETAILS:
- 19" approx. chain length; 0.4" width x 0.6" length 


Duo flower price: 245 pesos


BLACK BOW RING price: 305 pesos

No comments:

Post a Comment