All about Me:

Hi everyone its good to know that I finally decided to be serious to do a blog for all of you. By the way I'm Aira aka fugine6wind, I'm a filipino and I lived to the great "Perlas ng Silanganan" (wink^_*). I'm a youtube guru you can check my videos on Make-up, haul, reviews and many more. I'm a medical Student so its a little difficult for me to do a everyday blogging but since its my passion and I lurved to talk about Fashion. I'm totally ignoring my toxic life. All Of the blogs and issues here are just my personal opinion, not to harm anyone or the company and not to give bad image on the products or what so ever so keep on tuning for more updates best of luck. Aira ^_*

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back to SCHOOL LOoK

BACK TO SCHOOL LOOK 
It now time to be simple yet edgy. Filipinos are simple when it comes to applying any make-up to their face. And students are super busy to even add this time to their schedule and this make-up will tech you a super easy and fast way how to apply make-up. Neutrals and emphasizing on eyes is the key to remove any harsh look on school.

PRODUCTS USED:
1. LANCOME Teint Renergie Lift for foundation
2. LANCOME MAQUI Loose powder to set it
3. BENEFIT BELLA BAMBA
4. WET n WILD in GREED
5.COVER GIRL Lash Blash in Black Royale
6. Koji Spring Heart Liquid eyeliner (black)
7. NIVEA soft rose
8. LANCOME L'absolu rouge in 362







CHECK TUTORIAL IN MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ^_*

No comments:

Post a Comment