All about Me:

Hi everyone its good to know that I finally decided to be serious to do a blog for all of you. By the way I'm Aira aka fugine6wind, I'm a filipino and I lived to the great "Perlas ng Silanganan" (wink^_*). I'm a youtube guru you can check my videos on Make-up, haul, reviews and many more. I'm a medical Student so its a little difficult for me to do a everyday blogging but since its my passion and I lurved to talk about Fashion. I'm totally ignoring my toxic life. All Of the blogs and issues here are just my personal opinion, not to harm anyone or the company and not to give bad image on the products or what so ever so keep on tuning for more updates best of luck. Aira ^_*

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mermaid "Mutya" Inspired Look (ep.1)


Mutya is a Philippine fantasy series produced and aired by ABS-CBN that is based on Pablo S. Gomez's comic of the same name.  Mutya embarks the story of a child mermaid who grew up in the midst of human civilization. Mutya is a newest child star of ABS-CBN. This Look Is just an inspired look of the series and not the exact Look Of Mutya herself but the mermaid itself.

I used Lancome Teint Renergie Lift foundation, Benefit Erase Paste concealer and finish it with a Lancome Maqui Loose powder
 1. Za 10ct Eyeshadow in blue
2. In2it Waterproof eyeliner pen in black
3. Loreal Contour Khol pencil liner
3. Shu Uemura Lash Curler
4. Loreal Ultra Volume Collagene Mascara
5. NYX Glitterati Glitter Cream pallet
6. LUCIDarling Over The rainbow blusher in APRICOT
7. Proof 10 Aqua tint and Revlon Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle

FYI: I'm wearing a wig here...Can you tell? hehheheh This will be my first episode of teleserye look that you can watch and hopefully more videos for it. You can click here for the brushes that I used: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=23772

 Don't forget to watch my other videos ^_* Best of Luck




Bloopers ^_^ I keep on saying "I'm wearing a wig......." hahahahahahah

watch the whole tutorial on my youtube channel @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment