All about Me:

Hi everyone its good to know that I finally decided to be serious to do a blog for all of you. By the way I'm Aira aka fugine6wind, I'm a filipino and I lived to the great "Perlas ng Silanganan" (wink^_*). I'm a youtube guru you can check my videos on Make-up, haul, reviews and many more. I'm a medical Student so its a little difficult for me to do a everyday blogging but since its my passion and I lurved to talk about Fashion. I'm totally ignoring my toxic life. All Of the blogs and issues here are just my personal opinion, not to harm anyone or the company and not to give bad image on the products or what so ever so keep on tuning for more updates best of luck. Aira ^_*

Friday, June 15, 2012

Shu Uemura Haul


20% off on all products this June 15 except for Color Atelier plus you'll get a free make-up pouch. First 10 buyers will get a FREEBIES




 Limited Edition 24K Gold Eyelash Curler and One silicone refill pad 
P1400.00

I have been waiting to get my hands on this curler ever since it came out in the market however its always OUT OF STOCK (poor me). So I ended up buying the silver one and I have been using it for 2 years now and GUESS what I haven't change the silicone but its perfectly fine. Fortunately now that I already have this GOLD curler "MAKAKAPAGPAHINGA" ang silver ko. Because I always used it and I loved it very much.




Shu Uemura Cream Eyeshadow in "P Taupe"
P1150.00 less 20% (P920.00)



Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in"PK365"
P1195.00 less 20% (P956.00)


Shu Uemura Sparkling Palette
P1200.00


Shu Uemura Pressed Eyeshadow in "G Purple 745" Color Atelier
P695.00


Shu Uemura Pressed Eyeshadow in "G Blue Green 641" Color Atelier
P695.00


 Shu Uemura Pressed Eyeshadow in "G Yellow 345" Color Atelier
P695.00


Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil in "15M Olive"
P1375.00 less 20% (1100.00)



Don't forget to watch my VLOG about this event in my youtube account

No comments:

Post a Comment